This is the website of myself, Issa Rice. This site stores basic information about me, but it is also a personal wiki or open notebook of sorts (in some sense, anything that doesn’t belong elsewhere ends up on here, and as a result some of the content on here can be admittedly of low-quality). Below are some pages that may be of interest:
- About me (contains a short self-introduction)
- Contact information and account names I use on various websites
- About this site
- Most recently, I’ve been doing a lot of Wikipedia editing.
- I maintain the Cause Prioritization Wiki (external site).
- Content creation documents my ongoing research on the organization and dissemination of knowledge, how to effectively publish content online, and how much one can impact the world by publishing such content.
- My pages related to the University of Washington.
- I am very slowly trying to catalog broad areas of the effective altruism movement on Effective altruism links.
- Notes on computing (Linux, programming, etc.)
- Notes on math
- Pages related to education
- Quora: a mirror of my Quora answers
- List of all pages on this site, which is ordered by the date of last modification.
The content on this page is in the public domain unless otherwise stated.