This is the website of myself, Issa Rice. This site stores basic information about me. It also serves as a place to store notes and drafts; anything that doesn’t belong elsewhere ends up here.
On this site
- About me (contains a short self-introduction)
- Contact me: the best way to contact me is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account names I use on various websites
- About this site
- Information about my involvement with the effective altruism movement
- Content creation documents my ongoing research on the organization and dissemination of knowledge, how to effectively publish content online, and how much one can impact the world by publishing such content.
- My pages related to the University of Washington
- Notes on computing (Linux, programming, etc.)
- Notes on math
- Pages related to education
- A mirror of my Quora answers
Summary of what I worked on: April 2017
Near the beginning of the month I looked into the flow of money in global health.
I also spent some time reading about what it is like to work for some global health organizations like WHO and the Gates Foundation. I didn’t find a lot of information here, and did not publish anything from my reading.
In the middle of the month I published a post about LessWrong analytics.
I also did some work processing Gates Foundation grants.
Here are some activity feeds that track what I’ve been working on:
- My GitHub contribution activity, including my commits to this website’s repository
- My contributions to the Timelines Wiki
- My public GitHub Gists
- Summary of my contract work for Vipul Naik (more detailed page with tables)
- List of pages on this site, sorted by date of last substantive revision
- List of all pages on this site, ordered by the date of last modification
- Recent changes on the Cause Prioritization Wiki
To the extent possible under law, Issa Rice has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to the content on this page. This work is published from: United States. See the CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication for more information.