This site stores basic information about me. It also serves as a place for notes and drafts; anything that doesn’t belong elsewhere ends up here.
On this site
- About me (contains a short self-introduction)
- Contact me: the best way to contact me is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account names I use on various websites
- About this site
- Information about my involvement with the effective altruism movement
- Content creation documents my ongoing research on the organization and dissemination of knowledge, how to effectively publish content online, and how much one can impact the world by publishing such content.
- My pages related to the University of Washington
- Notes on computing (Linux, programming, etc.)
- Notes on math
- Pages related to education
- A mirror of my Quora answers
Summary of what I worked on: July 2017
I wrote a timeline of Center for Applied Rationality. The timeline is still lacking a big picture.
I wrote a timeline of friendly artificial intelligence. The timeline is still lacking a big picture.
For Vipul Naik’s donations site, I worked on donee deduplication (this branch includes automated social media information fetching as well), implemented a donor similarity comparison feature, and expanded the notes column.
Here are some activity feeds that track what I’ve been working on:
- My GitHub contribution activity, including my commits to this website’s repository
- My contributions to the Timelines Wiki (Git version with more incremental changes)
- My public GitHub Gists
- Summary of my contract work for Vipul Naik (more detailed page with tables)
- List of pages on this site, sorted by date of last substantive revision
- List of all pages on this site, ordered by the date of last modification
- Recent changes on the Cause Prioritization Wiki
- Recent Quora questions (I occasionally ask questions on Quora while I work)
To the extent possible under law, Issa Rice has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to the content on this page. This work is published from: United States. See the CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication for more information.